Silicone rubber rescue tape is made of two different layers that give the tape its distinct properties. The top layer is a release flim that protects the tape from moisture. The second layer is silicone rubber.
Width: From 15mm to 150mm
Length: From 3m to 30m
Thickness: 0.3mm-1.8mm .
Material: Silicone rubber
Use:sealing, waterproof, repair ,insulation
Adhesive Side:Double Sided
Adhesive Type:Hot Melt
Feature:Waterproof, Heat,impact resistance,waterproof
Design Printing:Offer Printing
Note:OEM is available
What are the features of our self fusing silicone tape?
• Excellent track restistance
• Excellent arc resistance
• Excellent ozone resistance
• High dielectric strength
• Workable in extremely low temperature
• Waterproof, sealing, repair
• Protection of coils from vibration.
• Vibration fixture, anti-scratch, and clamping pads.
• Harness wrapping and wire bundling, including for high temperature applications.
• Applied to rollers for protection and traction.
• Plant maintenance.
• Superior, heavy duty repair tape for emergency insulating.
• Insulation of field armature and interpole coils in large motors.
• Insulation for splicing and terminating of wire and cable.
• Insulating and sealing electrical connections.
• Insulating coil leads and bus bar connections.
• Electromagnetic coil insulation.
• Motor connections.
• Overwrapping of deteriorated insulation in reclaimed motors.
• On-board aviation and space applications.
• Underground cable splices.
• Insulating heated transfer lines.
• Insulating in radioactive environments.
• Masking agent utilized in manufacturing processes and powder coatings.
• Insulating, protecting, and sealing rigging hardware and power systems in marine applications.
• Resists moisture, oxygen, and ozone to assure continuous high insulation values.
• Conforms smoothly when wrapped around complex forms.
• Bonds to itself at room temperature within 24 hours.
• Remains non-tacky to the touch and does not adhere to other surfaces, or substrates.
• Insulates with single wrap, thereby reducing labor time and cost.
• Dampens vibration and resists heat and mechanical shock as well as corona.